It is really hard to not take things personally tho, especially when you wish customers understood its a miracle I'm here and this store exists. It's all here on the blog; there are, of course, the usual economic struggles, but the highlights...a hurricane extensively damaging our store the 1st year, a cancer diagnosis in 2010, and a high risk twin pregnancy in 2015. All this and I'm a terrible introvert. As I've said, this is a miracle. And honestly, if you ask, every brick and mortar has not only a dream but a story to tell you.
So Tomorrow is the Day! We honor our 10 years, opening at 10am until 4pm.
- Every purchase will choose an egg revealing a surprise discount between 10-30% off
- Cake and refreshments are at 1pm
- Special guest vendors will be joining us
- Online friends, use LUCKYNEST for 15% off your purchase through 3/18/18 at Nest Interiors Online
- Etsy friends receive free shipping on orders of $45 and above.