Spoonflower, but one in particular really caught my attention! This Nawlin's based biz makes the cutest baby and toddler clothes and used my fabric in a knit to make leggings!
So cute! I teared up when I saw how lovely they turned out and how many people were excited to see them!
Featured in this Post:
- Live Everyday Like Fat Tuesday Linen Guest Towel - my exclusive design! Only two left on Etsy.
- King Cake Goats Milk Soap - New from Bubbletree Soapery and currently one bar left! Grab it here.
- Happy Mardi Gras Garden Flag; it comes in a large size as well and a companion fleur de lis style.
- Mardi Gator Onesie from Bayou Baby - currently two sizes remaining at Nest Interiors
- Purple, Green and Gold Fringe Scarf - a customer fav for sure and back in stock!
- Mardi Gras Louisiana Fabric available on Spoonflower and leggings by Sew Me Something Mister.
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry