But this post really isn't about butterflies, it is however, about the reminder in this last month they've given me, that transitions are necessary, sometimes they require patience, hard work and in some cases with raising caterpillars...plain luck. So, in my shop life about the same time many of these "cats" were hatching, one of our vendors of three years announced she was leaving our store.
I was frustrated as this had been a major vendor in our baby department and this is the 3rd one we've lost in our almost 9 years, as most are older ladies sewing from their home, etc. and naturally we lose them when they need to slow down. It felt like once again I needed to tend to this area of the shop and bring it back as I've done time and again.
And as always, I still carry innovative baby accessories like the Munch Mitt:
Featured in this post:
- Handmade Flutter Shrug 12-18mo. - available on Etsy and pattern can be found here.
- Bandana Bib with vintage trim - only one, grab it fast!
- Louisiana Home Sweet Home Baby Bodysuits - in popular team colors; find them at Nest Interiors
- Feeding Bib for baby or toddler - available on Etsy; see full store for multiple options
- Munch Mitt - the perfect teether - available in 4 colors at Nest Interiors
- Baby Award Ribbons - they're on the way; we'll update this with an order link as soon as they arrive!
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry