CrystalMedia presentation late last week and I gleamed these gems:
- evaluate the platforms you use quarterly; in turned I signed up for snapchat (I'll post more when I figure it out, ugh.)
- ask your customers to join your e-mail list; they want to hear from you! I actually tried this and so far only ONE person said no.
- give'em a lead magnet to join...or give to get; a free e-book, a coupon, a pattern.
- make sure your content relates to "the perfect customer" - always.
- things that hold retailers back: lack of time (me), how to measure results (me me), confidence (me me ME)
The items features in this video are a combination of items available from our brick and mortar, Nest Interiors and our Etsy.
Check'em out and share your favorite retail marketing tips either from the point of view as shop keep or customer; I would love to hear it!
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry