It's been a week of misconnections, miscommunications and so on...so much so, I felt this week I should lament the two etsy convos that were questions about details clearly stated in the listing or the man that walked in Wednesday, that just about ran out when he saw a store stacked with girly gifts...not sure what he suspected we were from the outside, but I assumed he wasn't paying attention and drifted in my door. Clearly, though, I am not above reproach with probably the worst offense...this morning we got word that a good friend of the family is dying from cancer and not expected to last another week. Though she was secretive (apparently sick for a couple years), we just shrugged off the signs and went about our business.
This weekend, as you begin to slow down - try to take stock, and see what's right in front of you; but take heart too, that there is no way to notice everything and that's why we have one another to help us catch the good stuff.
Featured in this post:
- our Mother's Day tabletop inside Nest Interiors; most items are online and on sale.
- our pretty naturals; cotton, lavender and bird nests are available at both Nest Interiors & Rustic Treasures
- Don't Make Me Go All Cajun on You towel - buy it online on Etsy
- Cottage Nest Chalky Finish Paint - exclusively at Nest Interiors
- Hudson Valley Seed Library - see what's in stock at Nest Interiors
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry