- If you like moi, need to recommit to your fitness (ahem -- Spring/Summer ready, right?). I just found Yoga with Adriene on YouTube - how did I not know about this?! I can't recommend this enough - Adriene is fun, approaches her lessons with joy - which are gentle but effective it (definitely feelin' it!) I love that she exclaims that your practice is just that, practice...time for you to just let go and let your body explore! Her videos, tons of them, I tell you, are all free and with varying lengths. Give it a try today.
- I wanted to give a brief shout out today to the Great Backyard Bird Count. It begins tomorrow through the 15th and is sponsored by Cornell and Audubon. It's totally free, once again, all they ask is you play citizen scientist for at least 15 minutes on one day of the count. This year is more important than most due to El Nino...it's sent birds all willy nilly (including species for Europe). So be apart of scientific history and enjoy the outdoors as a side bonus!
- Gilded Rabbit Embroidery Scissors - a small offering for Spring is up on Etsy
- Parasol Mini Blossom Hummingbird Feeder - available at Nest Interiors; explore our site for more styles!
- Strawberry & Daisies Flag - just a sampling of the many Spring flags I'm adding to Nest Interiors
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry