online, I'm doing much better with updating new stock as ordered and arrived. Another goal/intention of the new year is to put 85% of our inventory online. It somewhat conflicts with my "not always to be working" intention but I keep telling myself I always have tomorrow.
- I wanted to say a word of thanks to everyone that supports my Etsy shop -- this month I made 1500 sales. Etsy has been a great home for me and connected me to customers I could of never had just standing still in my brick and mortar.
- On a personal note and as an armchair ornithologist, I'm excited to announce that we have a rare winter hummingbird at our home since late October. A Black Chinned Hummingbird - rare for Southeast Louisiana and as of right now the only record of any winter hummingbird for Tangipahoa Parish. I think this deserves a post on its own and I'll recap once the season is over, but isn't he lovely...
- And - short notice but it's FREE swatch day at Spoonflower; its the perfect time to try one of my patterns. They also have a few "cut and sew" patterns just made for the 8" x 8" swatch.
- Mardi Gras Fleur de Lis ornaments - large scale and on sale at Nest Interiors
- Bethany Lowe Valentine Silhouette Ornaments - Discontinued and at an excellent price at Nest Interiors
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry