A couple newsworthy items:
- check out our shop instagram (a little different from my personal one here) for a new feature. Every week, I am recalling every location we have shipped to...it's been fun for me to see how far our sweet things travel from our Nest
- A shout out and thanks to Lemon Verbena Blog for stitching my I'm Down with Downton Abbey Cross Stitch Pattern. Not only did she do a beautiful job (seriously, check it out!) she gave it away as part of a swap (what, what?!) I've actually seen a lot of people do this and I can't believe what a nice thing that is to do for someone that is ultimately a stranger! So thank you for your kindness and wanting to stitch my pattern!
- Must see...I'm a huge fan of Florence + Machine and you must see this interview & tour of Florence Welch's living space...it's a bit of everything you expect it to be, ethereal and bohemian. What she says about home is quite special, one that resonates that our homes our living organisms and they become scrapbooks in the end.
- Pink Tiger Lily Fabric - Heather Ross available on Etsy
- Handmade Ceramic Oyster Shell Necklace - in store only at this time
- Cottage Nest Chalky Finish Paint - in store only at this time
- Fleur de Lis Glass Bud Vase in Green, Gold and Blue - Nest Interiors
- Downton Abbey Cross Stitch Pattern - Etsy
connect with me: website | twitter | facebook | pinterest | instagram | ravelry